Please read and follow all of the instructions below!
- Make sure you have not travelled outside of Canada within 14 days of your appointment.
- Make sure you have not travelled on any flight within 14 days of your appointment.
- Make sure you have not been in a hospital as a patient or healthcare worker within 14 days of your appointment.
Week before you appointment:
- Please use the self-assessment tool by clicking HERE. If you have any of the symptoms listed or answered 'yes' to any of the questions please contact me to reschedule.
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms or have come into contact with anyone else that is sick please contact me to reschedule.
- If you are waiting on test results and will not know whether they will be available before you appointment please contact me to reschedule.
If you need any more information concerning COVID-19 click HERE.
Day of your appointment:
- Please arrive on time as I will be welcoming you at the main entrance. If you arrive early you will have to wait outside. If you know you will be arriving late please contact me immediately.
- When you enter the building I'll ask you to sanitize your phone and hands.
- You will have to wear a mask during the entire of the appointment.
- Please do not bring any food.
- Only bring the necessities, i.e. phone, wallet, water, etc.
- I am currently not allowing guests as to limit the number of people in the building.